badge CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGIST AND THOUGHTS OF A DOCTOR

Saturday, March 30, 2013


                                What to say i got up late.OK no go hurry to work right in the second day itself. Mam asked me to go to blood camp in Melathiruparanthuruthi. they then took me in blood camp ambulance.How many volunteers i was shocked. Many boys from the locality came forward by themselves.I WAS VERY MUCH ASTONISHED TO REALIZE THAT THIS MUCH AMOUNT FOR HARD WORK GOES BEHIND COLLECTING A UNIT OF BLOOD. we 8 people incl the staff nurses and others went. I allegedly played the role of MEDICAL OFFICER whose work is to check the vitals and to do the routine CVS RS examination and then ask the past history which may contraindicate the patient chance of donating blood.I took BP for around 30 people today itself O foo the practice of repetition starts here. Thru out the time one thought was routinely in my mind what would have happened if any emergency would have occurred like patient going for shock. AM I COMPATIBLE TO MANAGE????

EVERY DROP OF BLOOD IS PRECIOUS TO GIVE/ TO COLLECT/ TO GET/TO SUFFER...


No comments:

Post a Comment