badge CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGIST AND THOUGHTS OF A DOCTOR

Friday, March 29, 2013

FIRST DAY OF WORK:


                                     I went in the morning around 8 am to RMH OP.right as i feared in 5 min they made me to sit in chair and told me to start seeing patients. Soon i saw an array of patients coming.I asked the senior help.At last i came to know something in common and funny, for  most of the patient it was a 5 drugs which was given on alternative 1. Amoxicillin 2. Ciprofloxacin 3.Paracetmol.4.Ranitidine 5. Vitamin B/CPM

Continuously this went on for the next 4 hours.

MAN I HAVE CERTAIN QUESTION WHICH I AN SURE  ALL CRRI WOULD HAVE HAD TODAY???DID WE TAKE OUR DOCTOR POSITION FOR GRANTED??WERE WE UNDER PREPARED FOR OUR BELOVED PATIENTS?? IS IT THE PATIENTS FATE TO COME TO OUR HANDS?? 

hey you know my strategy was if i feel i have under treated for that patient problem like one boy came with past history of seizures,i better referred.so ha ha ha the referral from my side was to as much and as needed

No comments:

Post a Comment